Standard membership fee (minimum of 3 months)
Committed membership fee (minimum of 1 year)
Specialist lifestyle medicine services
Your monthly membership fee is £85, with a minimum three-month period where we will provide you with a structure Foundation Programme to demonstrate tangible benefits and help you establish health lifestyle habits. Following this, your membership fee will roll-forward but can be cancelled at any time with one month’s notice.
The monthly fee is reduced to £75 if you would like to benefit from a one-year commitment to your health. This option can be selected at the outset or at anytime within your programme.
Included in your fee is:
- The initial three-month structured programme with all familiarisations, assessments, guidance and monitoring built in.
- Following this, the option of a quarterly review and further selected assessments with a health coach to tailor your programme and ensure that it focusses fully on your specific requirements going forward.
- Access to all equipment and facilities at any time during normal opening hours.
- The ongoing support and advice from our friendly, clinically trained health coaches.
- Free teas, coffees and organic fruit. And two types of special refreshing water – one highly filtered to remove all impurities potentially harmful to health and one with added minerals to aid recovery after your session.
- Member group activities such as running clubs and stretch sessions
- Regular authoritative health updates, blogs and news.
- Priority access to talks and invites to special member events and activities.
- Sizeable discounts off clinical yoga and our specialist lifestyle medicine services and products.
Lifestyle medicine services
Insight into the genes impacting on your metabolism and exercise responsiveness
Personalise your lifestyle & diet choices based on specific gene variants
Stress Resilience and Sleep Recovery
Understand how your body responds to stresses in your environment
Microbiome Gut Bacterial Diversity
Gain insight into how to maximise microbiome function through diet
Understand which foods impact negatively on your body’s performance
Assess whether you are deficient the hugely important vitamin D
Lifestyle Medicine Consultation
Review health issues with specialist functional medicine doctor
Lifestyle Medicine Products
An extensive range of natural supplements and cosmetics
Varies per product