RE-OPENING ON 3RD DECEMBER
The clinical expertise, the spacious facilities and the unique exercise sequence at Viavi-be combine to make your sessions as safe and effective as possible.
The changes we have made to our approach include:
- A new specialist exercise programme on the eGym sequence focused on improving your immunity and resilience, as well as your general fitness.
- Additional support from our clinical team to advise on protecting your wellbeing.
- Strict social distancing maintained at all times with a limit of six attendees exercising in any one session, everyone starting at the same time and with clear spacing maintained on the exercise sequence. Clear floor markings in place to support the client journey.
- Appointments only – booked on-line or over the telephone. Bookings for future sessions can be made when you are at the centre.
- Appointments available between 8am and 8pm, Monday to Friday and 8am to 3pm on Saturdays.
- Either a new reduced monthly membership fee of £60 or the option of Pay As You Go for £10 per session, with payment on-line or over the telephone. We are unfortunately unable to refund for a session once payment is made.
- Temperature checks on entry with a non-contact thermometer.
- Strict sanitisation regimes. As well as sanitisation available on entry and exit, you are provided with a personal sanitisation bottle to use on each exercise station after use.
- Guided warm ups provided in your own space prior to starting the exercise sequence.
- We are unfortunately not currently able to offer use of our agility Batak wall, stretching mats, saunas nor sadly offer refreshments.
- Please arrive changed and ready to exercise. We are unable to currently offer changing and shower facilities.
- New processes in place for inductions with new members, including team members wearing protective items, online medical questionnaires, strict sanitisation of all equipment and furniture, and use of disposable blood pressure cuffs.
All Viavi:be health coaches have received enhanced COVID risk-assessment training.